.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

-Through my eyes-

10 January 2006

Feedback about Google to Matt Cutts

1- Google's image results have the main site URL below each image (other than the image URL). The main URL ought to be hyperlinked. At the moment it is not. Sometimes I look at an image and want to directly go to the site. Currently, I have to copy paste the URL to a new browser window.

2- In Google Video, I want to bookmark interesting videos for future reference. Like I come across something at work but I want to check it out later at home. I'm sure the bookmarking would fit in nicely with gmail account and is consistent with Google's mission.

3- Maybe you should stop displaying the number of milliseconds it took to pull a query out. I really could care less. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home